There are 6 Billion people on Earth, 1.8 billion have Internet access, however 5 billion have mobile phones! All business websites need to be mobile ready now, meaning they can be read from a mobile device. Mobile or text marketing is booming globally and now locally. It is no longer the preserve of large multi national companies, local pizzerias and furniture stores are getting on-board. It is easy to see why when you realise the value in being able to inform customers of sales and special offers at the press of a button. When you couple this with a 95%+ open rate of text messages you are onto a winning formula.
These days every consumer, every event attendee, every “Donate” prospect will have a mobile device with them. This is a perfect moment to interact with them using mobile website technology and an SMS Text campaign. Clients or potential clients of yours have a unique need for coupons and discounts, people at an event have a unique need for timely information and people who support a local charity Donate on their smartphone. In today’s NEW evolving world of Mobile marketing it is extremely important to market to your customers on-the-go. Gone are the days of spending huge dollars on yellow pages and desktop computers are slowly becoming distinct. If a local business is going to be competitive, market their products and services to their existing client base where they are hanging out, reduce high print media costs, offer coupons and discounts to consumers, their website MUST be Mobile friendly and SMS text campaigns initiated.
Majority of consumers these days are even deleting their land line phones and operating with one smartphone. With a smartphone they can call, share, connect, sent all in one hand held device. It is all about simplicity and on-the-go these days and local business owners MUST be there.
Understanding Mobile Users
Your customers are on mobile. As a marketer, you need to be on mobile, too.
Mobile has finally delivered on its promise and it’s transforming our lives in almost every way; connecting our physical and digital worlds. But 83% of local businesses do not have a mobile optimized website. This makes is very hard for mobile users to find what they’re looking for–quickly and easily and especially your establishment.
Why Is Going Mobile Important?
- To give your business the Google Ranking?
- Google will NOT give a business good local based SEO ranking that does NOT have an optimized Mobile web presence.
- Offer consumers a very easy experience with point and click Mobile website
- Offer your business a top 3 localized Mobile search for your services
- 1 in 3 mobile searches have local intent.
- 30% of restaurant searches are from mobile devices.
Did You Know?
- Over 91% of websites can’t be viewed properly on a Mobile Device??? Go look at your business website on your Android or iPhone and you can see what I mean. It’s just a squished version of your main website and very difficult to navigate through
- Most local searches for businesses are done on Mobile devices
- Google penalizes websites that aren’t mobile optimized and according to Google 71% of people do a search on their mobile device to find your website
- BECAUSE they saw your ad in a newspaper/TV/Radio
- Google will not render down your desktop information. It is a MUST that you get this achieved.
As you can see its a beautiful website on a PC, but when you pull it up on your phone you get a different and ease of use Mobile site. Does your site do the same?
Here are 5 out of 11 “tips” that you need to know if your site is rendering properly on a smartphone and Google:
- Do you see broken images or missing content? Yes No
- Can you read the text without zooming or scrolling? Yes No
- Can links and buttons be clicked with a thumb? Yes No
- Is your location and phone number visible? Yes No
- Can the phone number be clicked to initiate a call? Yes No
We create Mobile websites from your own existing website. No need of working countless hours to provide content to us. Having a mobile website allows people to look at your website on their smartphone and see it much easier as it is made for the phone. And it will improve your Google ranking in the mobile world, be able to be found and used by many consumers, be Mobile ready for SMS texting, coupons, discount, etc. campaigns. When finished you have Complete Mobile Media Monitoring, Engagement and Reporting.
- Monitor your brand, industry and competition across social media and the web
- Discover your ideal prospects with keyword, profile and geo search tools
- Make sure everything that needs a response, gets one!
We can help you set up a mobile marketing campaign and continue to manage it for you. Why would you leave all those customers for your competitors? You can be sure that they will be getting mobile ready, are you?