Have Cheryl Lynn, Local Online Digital Marketing Guru Speak At Your Next Event
Keynote Speaker: Cheryl Lynn
Setting Up Your Local Business
In The New Economy
For A Steady Flow Of Clients
Cheryl Lynn is an Online Digital Marketing specialist for the online success of local small businesses. Cheryl works closely with local business owners to help them get more customers by making their business and compelling message “findable” online. In today’s new economy of marketing and advertising a local business, it is extremely important to have two locations…one online and one offline. She specializes with niches such as car dealerships, real estate professionals, chiropractic and medical professionals. She also teaches “credited courses” in these industries within Canada and US.
Cheryl’s focus on the search and buying behaviour of consumers when they are looking to buy locally, led her to develop Cheryl Lynn International a company dedicated to creating methods driving local foot traffic to a business in any niche. This strategy allows local businesses to be found in multiple places online with a compelling message that converts searchers into prospects and prospects into customers. By identifying problems that local consumers need to solve locally, Cheryl has developed a system that is laser focused on the quality of the conversion rather than the quantity of Internet traffic.
In 2010 Cheryl began helping and teaching her strategies to local business owners around the world and by 2013 set off to create “credited” courses in many niches such as real estate, chiropractic, massage therapy and car dealership associations. By teaching her students how to reposition their businesses from using old traditional marketing and advertising tactics to the “new economy” marketing and advertising mediums, Cheryl has been credited with saving businesses and changing the lives of entrepreneurs so they can “Live Their Dream Lifestyle”.
There’s no doubt that location-based brick and mortar businesses have begun its trans-formation into a staple of an online marketing mix. Smartphones and tablets are expected to surpass PC’s in both shipment and spending and local businesses must adapt such tactics to be successful in this “new economy”. It’s not just retail or food services that have benefited from adopting such principles, many B2B companies who realize the value of integrating new mediums to optimize their website and business will enjoy tremendous successes.
- 60-90 minute keynote
- 60-120 minute multi-speaker event
- Half-day training
- Full-day Online Digital Marketing Local Immersion Day
- 2-3 day on-site Online Digital Marketing Local Immersion
- Online Magnetic Marketing for____(your industry)_________?
- Google The New Yellow Pages In The “New Economy”
- How To Set Up Local Business For Success In The “New Economy”
- 7 Step Formula for Profitable Online Digital Marketing Local Business’s
- Adversity To Opportunity
Mobile has significant implications for all various business owners and non-profit organizations. It is extremely important for local business owners to have two locations these days. On offline and one online. The Mobile info-structure of platform marketing currently has a highly successful on-the-go boast for business with over 5 billion Mobile phone users and over 2.4 billion smartphone users. With consumers having the #1 marketing tool at their fingers tips just about 24/7 – that’s a huge captive audience for business!
With the presence of Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and other social media sites available to consumers who have a smartphone this is also an extremely powerful marketing mediums for business owners these days as consumers have the ability to share amongst their family and friends a business’s coupon, links, SMS text, etc that can exponentially grow a business. However, there is a right way and a wrong way and you need to know the difference.
During this information-rich session, Cheryl will share proven strategies for generating significant profits using platform marketing mediums plus reduce an entrepreneurs overwhelm and frustration of where to begin. [NOTE – these are *sample* benefits that not all would be included in a one-hour talk, for example]:
- How to design a powerful Online Digital marketing strategy using the right tools for your local business.
- The most effective ways to establish a business locally as the #1 consumer choice in your industry.
- Simple strategies to powerfully leverage your visibility and brand.
- How to drive a flood of traffic to your website and blog.
- The top two secrets for getting rapid high search engine ranking.
- Proven ways to identify and attract your top paying clients.
- How to use Digital Marketing at the right timing of day.
- How to build a targeted, responsive following using SMS texting.
- The do’s and dont’s of “Online Digital Marketing.”
- Secrets to leveraging, automating and delegating to get maximum results from your Digital Marketing.
Cheryl has extensive expertise in speaking to trade associations, Chamber Of Commerce, local business owners, entrepreneurs, independent professionals, coaches, speakers, authors and trainers. She enjoys to lead in-house customized immersion days for small to medium size local business. Cheryl also provides “credited” day courses for colleges, universities and associations such as real estate, chiropractors, massage therapists and car dealership associations with her “new economy” step-by-step blueprint.
Cheryl is comfortable speaking in front of audiences as few as five and as many as 5,000.
Cheryl Lynn is a renowned Online and Digital Marketing specialist for local business. She is author of Online Digital Marketing Guide For Local Business.
Many companies describe Cheryl as, “The Online Digital Marketing Queen.” Through her consulting and training business, Cheryl helps local businesses to accelerate their profits by integrating proven Online Digital Marketing strategies and tools in their business. She also travels the United States to share her wisdom and provide Online Digital Marketing keynotes and in-depth training.
Cheryl is considered one of the top resources and thought leaders in the world of Online Digital Marketing strategies and tactics for local business. She is also a graduated “Google Partner” professional.
Cheryl is Canadian and resides in Hamilton, Ontario.
Sample Interview Questions – Online Digital Marketing
- Tell us about your journey to becoming such a strong leader in the world of Mobile and Local Internet Marketing and your career education?
- What’s your definition of Mobile and Local Internet Marketing and what is new about this type of marketing?
- How does social media share relevance and importance with Online Digital Marketing for local businesses?
- Do you think businesses today are missing out if they’re not doing Online Digital Marketing?
- What’s the difference between a Facebook Group and Facebook Fan Page?
- With all the competing demands for consumers’ attention, how can a business ensure their Mobile Marketing is compelling and engaging?
- What’s important to track, monitor and measure with Online Digital Marketing?
- What are the benefits of Google and Facebook ads vs offline print ads?
- What are some pitfalls to avoid when using Mobile marketing?
- How can a trade show benefit from Mobile marketing?
- Is there a right way and a wrong way to use Mobile Marketing for business?
- What are some of the most common fears that prevent entrepreneurs from fully embracing Mobile marketing technologies?
- How do you suggest business owners make the most of Mobile Marketing, without it becoming all-consuming?
- In terms of building a loyal network, just how important is it to build loyalty? And what are some ways to do so?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes businesses make today regards Mobile Marketing technologies online and offline?
- Do you have any tips on how businesses can best handle negative comments, trolls, and spammers?
- Do you think businesses today are missing out if they’re not nurturing relationships on all the major social platforms, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+?
- How can business owners ensure they stand out from the competition with Mobile marketing?
- How can people find out more about your new book?
Contact Cheryl Lynn’s team by email today for your Online Digital Marketing speaking engagement! Rate sheet available upon request.